Why is buying online better?
The main advantage of online retail is its convenience for the consumer. Most people lead busy lives, and when they need to buy something, they will usually opt for doing it over the internet, instead of going to a physical store. It saves them time, effort, and even money.
RotoTank™ are extremely excited to Introduce the new online store on our website.
10 Benefits of Online Shopping
Let’s first discuss the 10 benefits you can get from online shopping.
1. Shop from the home
Shopping online gives You the customer the best experience of buying a product from your home. Without going to the market. Buy anytime from anywhere you prefer.
2. Saves money
With exciting offers, discounts, and coupons online shoppers save money. Also, summer offers, winter offers, and occasion sales are always on offer. Sometimes outlets may offer gift cards that reduce expenses too.
3. More options to choose
Only by navigating web pages of different websites, you can choose your product by reading the reviews carefully and wisely.
4. Easy return and cancel of items
You can cancel any online ordered product or return any purchase if you do not feel they meet your expectation. If you paid for the product then your money will be refunded within some days on your account.
5. No pressure to buy
There is no pressure to buy anything while shopping online. You can select your desired items without any pressurization from the owner or sellers of the store.
6. Low transportation fees
If your purchase is large no need to worry as free delivery to your home. You do not have to think about it anymore. They will be delivered to your preferred place of residence or work
7. Time saver
Standing in a queue for hours to buy something. You do not have to wait outside of any store any longer. You can buy according to your time. Even whilst visiting friends or on vacation, save your precious time and use it for the more important aspects such as family time.
8. Safe from the crowd
In this time of covid, it is more important than ever not to go to any crowded places. These crowds can increase your risk to your health. And it can become a cause of pickpocketing too. So, it is safe to shop online without going among the masses.
9. Easy to compare
Open multiple web pages of online stores and compare your products with each other and with multiple other options. Read and watch reviews see how they are compared and decide which one to buy.
10. Multiple payment options
Another important feature of online shopping is you can pay with different payment options. Cards, UPI, QR code payments, internet banking, and other options are available for payment online.
What are the advantages of offline shopping?
1. No time delivery
- Go to the store and get what you want without delay in offline shopping. You do not have to wait for 5 to 7 days for getting the product, which happens with online shopping.
2. Choose by experience
- Choose any product with your personalized experience. Touch and feel the product, know how it is then bought if you want or not. Online shopping does not give you this choice.
3. Quick return
- Returning any product is easy in offline shopping as getting the product without delay. Go to the store on the day they take the return and return or exchange the product at once.
4. Satisfaction of shopping
- As I stated earlier, getting satisfaction while shopping with friends or family or your loved one is different. You can never get that satisfaction or joy in online shopping.
5. Personalized recommendation from the staffs
- When you shop online it takes less time to research before buying any product. But when you shop offline, sometimes staff are busy with customers each day and know what will suit them. So, you can get personalized recommendations from them before buying anything recklessly.
6. Purchase immediate products
- Your daily and immediate needs like vegetables, medicines serve the offline shopping, just go and buy them immediately.
7. Pay by cash or other options
- It has been seen in many stores that they are supplying the opportunity to pay by cash or other options like cards, QR codes, UPI, etc. this allows people to buy more offline.
- In electronic payments, your cash may be stuck, or not paid in time. This give-and-take policy is much more transparent than online payments.
9. Size and fitting
- Choose items according to your size and area. You can touch feel and experience the items in stores, then buy with satisfaction.
10. People without knowledge of the digital world can visit a shop
- Many people in this world, mainly rural and illiterate, do not have access to mobile phones or internet. So, shopping offline is the only choice for them to get the things they want without facing any problems
- Wherever you shop, either online or offline, you need to be alert in each case. There are diverse types of problems you might be facing in both the cases of online and offline shopping.
- At RotoTank™ we offer you both these options direct to the Public, free delivery from our National Network of Branches.
If You need More details Just Pop on to our website at www.rototank.co.za or visit your local branch