Please select any one of our product ranges below to view more details.
RotoTank™ Product Range
Getting the best out of your RotoTank™
Place your RotoTank™ tank on a flat level surface
- A solid wooden platform, smooth concrete plinth or smooth level bed of river sand is best.
- Increase the tank’s useful life by reducing the direct hours of sunlight to which the RotoTank™ tank is exposed.
- Positioning the RotoTank™ tank in the shade of trees, under a lean-to on the south side of a building or under shade cloth are some of the ways of protecting your RotoTank™ tank from excessive sunlight (UV rays).
Reduce the temperatures to which the RotoTank™ tank is exposed by
- Cleaning the area around your RotoTank™ tank to prevent fire damage.
- Not storing hot product (above 80° C) in your RotoTank™ tank for long periods of time. Where service temperature exceeds 40° C the supplier should be consulted. However, the RotoTank™ tanks can be steam cleaned with atmospheric steam.
- Keeping the RotoTank™ tank full of water when it is not being used for storing other liquids reduces the surface temperatures of the plastic and extends its life.
Avoid mechanical damage by
- Not lifting the RotoTank™ tank while it still has liquid in it.
- Ensuring that hot exhaust gases do not impinge directly onto the RotoTank™ tank and hot exhaust pipes do not touch the RotoTank™ tank.
- Ensuring that the RotoTank™ tank is not unnecessarily dropped and especially not onto it’s corners.
- Ensuring that high stress loads are not applied to the RotoTank™ tank by lifting equipment or “tie-down” securing straps and ropes. Avoid the use of steel cables and wire for this purpose.
- Storing only products that are compatible with the grade of Linear Low Density Polyethylene used for manufacturing your RotoTank™ tank. If in doubt, contact RotoTank™ for more advice.
- Only use RotoTank™ approved flanges, pipe fittings and tank connections.
- RotoTank™ approved flanges, pipe fittings and tank connections.
- Modifications to RotoTank™ will negatively affect the warranty.