Welcome to RotoTankTM
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
BRANCHES TO VISIT
LARGEST VARIETY OF TANKS
The RotoTank™ Product Range
HEAVYWEIGHTS IN THE POLYETHYLENE TANK INDUSTRY
RotoTank™ produces polyethylene (plastic) water and chemical tanks to the highest standards. This ensures that each RotoTank™ is the correct weight and dimensions for it’s specific purpose. These plastic tanks from RotoTank™ are equipped with screw on lids and the highest quality fittings..
Polyethylene tanks, or ‘plastic tanks’ are much more than just a simple plastic product. They are made according to strict quality standards as well as an industry leading design. Each individual product from RotoTank™ is quality checked and embossed with a unique serial number for tracking purposes.
The RotoTank™ water tank range is most popular for rain water harvesting and our many customers, installers and plumbers choose a colour of their choice, to be installed in homes and specific environments.
This enables our water tanks and chemical tanks to bear the weight of large volumes of liquid. RotoTank™ tanks and products are made from certified food grade plastic materials and are used by food processors, wineries, dairies and the like.
RotoTank™ manufactures the largest range of plastic tanks and has them available in various shapes and sizes. Visit a RotoTank™ branch near you, we have space saving slim-designed tanks in stock, as well as the 2000 L rainsaver tank designed to look like a rock feature. Some homeowners prefer one of our underground water tanks which are specifically designed to be buried safely underground.
Our tanks and open top bins are often used in water processing plants such as desalination plants and filter-plants for wineries, etcetera.
Here are some of the main features you will find when buying a RotoTank:
- RotoTank™ water tanks and chemical tanks are manufactured to SANS approved standards with unique serial numbers and Quality Certified food graded materials. All RotoTank™ are designed with strength, durability and safety in mind! That’s why a RotoTank™ does not collapse, crack, leak or burst!
- RotoTank™ tanks are equipped with highest quality accessories such as sealed tank connectors with lock thread and a child-safe lid. All tanks are contamination free due of our unique knock-out seal keeping the tank watertight at both the outlet and overflow.
- RotoTank™ water tanks are supplied with a standard free leaf catcher to ensure your tank is not contaminated with old leaves and debris.
- All RotoTank™ water tanks are lined with a black polyethylene inner liner ensuring that UV penetration is not possible which prevents algae growth and keeps your water healthy.
- Sturdy tiedowns are necessary and will ensure that your tank is safely secured to your tank stand and will not get damaged due to the elements.
- RotoTank™ is committed to free delivery nationwide from any of our Branches found near you within a day or on an agreed date.
- The RotoTank™ team is confident enough to guarantee our tanks for 10 years and our quality is our top priority. RotoTank™ is Designed to Last!
- RotoTank™ commits to providing well priced value together with the highest possible quality rotomoulded plastic tank products to our valuable customers.
- RotoTank™ commits to on time delivery.
- RotoTank™ commits to meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations and the plastic tank requirements.
- RotoTank™ prides itself as being a responsible, responsive, innovative, dependable and successful supplier of plastic tank products meeting the high quality, stringent demands as prescribed by ARMSA, Agrément SA (member # 2013/433), Master Builders Association (member # 32493).