Storing water or chemicals? A poly tank is your solution | RotoTank
Poly tanks are a diverse and cost effective solution compared to the traditional steel tanks and RotoTank offers the largest range of tanks, from the smallest to the largest available in Africa, designed with you in mind and delivered straight to your door.
The great thing about a poly tank is that it can be used to store a wide range of contents including water and chemicals. The tanks are made out of a UV stabilised LLDPE resin to ensure that there are no leaks and that the contents remain unaffected.
They are also more cost effective; they weigh less than their steel counterparts which also makes moving them much simpler. The lower weight also means lower costs for handling, positioning and transport.
The tanks do not have any seams, so they will not be affected by any corrosion or rust, which ensures that the quality of the water or chemicals stored in the tanks is not affected. Poly tanks come in a variety of sizes and types to choose from, so you are sure to find a poly tank that is specific to your requirements.
More about chemical containers & storage
Chemical containers & storage are great for storing and holding all chemical materials including petrol and diesel. They are most often used by fertiliser and chemical processors, oil and petroleum producers, farmers and they can also be used for storing and transporting food oils.
The chemical containers & storage tanks can be vertical or horizontal, depending on your needs. They are usually kept above ground to ensure mobility and ease of access.
Why should you buy and use chemical containers & storage?
- The tanks have an 8-year UV protection warranty, which means the chemicals stored in the tanks will not be affected by the sun.
- They have thick walls that comply with the chemical resistance charts to prevent any leaks.
- The horizontal chemical containers & storage can even be moved with the chemicals or contents in it.
- The tanks are also flexible, economical and reliable.
Horizontal storage tanks are perfect for storing and transporting liquid chemicals, grey water, sewage, water and liquid foods. They are most often used by liquid goods manufacturers, suppliers and industrial establishments.
They are also popular in the agricultural industry, mainly being used to store and transport liquid fertiliser chemicals and pest control liquids.
- They are light and usually smaller tanks, they are easy to move and mobility will never be a problem.
- You don’t have to worry about height restrictions in confined spaces.
- They are strong and can last for 5 years or longer.
- The tanks have an 8-year UV protection warranty and a 5-year structural warranty.
RotoTank offers you reliability and lasting strength. Our tanks are not mass produced and we place the utmost care in each tank we manufacture and provide you with an affordable solution that you can trust.
Contact RotoTank today for all your poly tank solutions.