RotoTank™ produces vertical plastic tanks used for water storage and other chemicals. They come in all shapes, sizes and colours to suit the customer’s need.
When installing a water storage tank, one must consider the following:
- Extra heavy duty tanks can be ordered for a higher SG (specific gravity).
- Tank fittings and pipes preferably supported by bellows.
- Base surface of tank must be solid and level.
- There must be no overhang of tank on the base.
- Make sure fittings are tight, but not excessively.
- The weight and quality specifications are recorded for your benefit – make sure you get the right product for the task.
Some water storage systems are horizontal and have capacity to hold up to 8000 liters. This is particularly ideal when you plan to transport water for a long distance. They also come in various designs and colours. One can order from light to heavy to extra heavy duty tanks.
Contact RotoTank™ to order you water storage tank.
086 000 TANK (8265)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]