The Sani Submersible is a recognized application manufactured locally for over 10 years. Unlike a single pass UV device, the Sani Submersible is designed for even greater effectiveness. Placed within the tank the UV-C has much more dwell time tending to the water deactivating bacteria, viruses, or any harmful waterborne pathogens.
How to ensure UV-C effectiveness
- Water Source?
- Borehole water report will allow guidance with filtration required
- Municipal can be improved by filtering water down for drinking purposes
- Rainwater Harvested from roof is clean
- To ensure the UV-C can function at its best it’s important to have filtration to remove any or all particulates down to 0.2 micron leaving minerals within the water.
- Water Usage
- The UV-C needed to have sufficient contact time with the water. When your daily usage is high, drawing out most of the water there could be a need for added tanks of added UV-C to be compatible with how fast the water is used.
Contained in Kit
- 1pc Safety Glasses
- 2pc metal fastening disks with screws
- 1pc cable tie
- 2pc ballast fastening P-clips
- Installation guide pamphlet
1 x Sani UV-C Submersible 185 W device
- Model 185 W
- Input 220V
- Ampere 0.3A
- Frequency 50Hz
- Tanks storing 10000 L upwards
- Length of Sani Light 1410mm including removable weight
- Enclosure Quarts sleeve
- Source UV-C 253.7nm germicidal
Might need to disconnect plug for 5 min of power has been interrupted. Faulty device guarantee excluded broken, damaged lamp, glass, or components
Installation must be followed for safety standards.
What’s in the Box
1 x vu light 185W
Installation must be followed for safety standards. Click to View Guide