The Sani Submersible is a recognized application manufactured locally for over 10 years. Unlike a single pass UV device, the Sani Submersible is designed for even greater effectiveness. Placed within the tank the UV-C has much more dwell time tending to the water deactivating bacteria, viruses, or any harmful waterborne pathogens.
How to ensure UV-C effectiveness
- Water Source?
- Borehole water report will allow guidance with filtration required
- Municipal can be improved by filtering water down for drinking purposes
- Rainwater Harvested from roof is clean
- To ensure the UV-C can function at its best it’s important to have filtration to remove any or all particulates down to 0.2 micron leaving minerals within the water.
- Water Usage
- The UV-C needed to have sufficient contact time with the water. When your daily usage is high, drawing out most of the water there could be a need for added tanks of added UV-C to be compatible with how fast the water is used.
Might need to disconnect plug for 5 min of power has been interrupted. Faulty device guarantee excluded broken, damaged lamp, glass, or components
Replacement UV lamp for the 55W unit
for more information on the UV lights please view the product page
Installation must be followed for safety standards. Click to View Guide